This is not a contest of speed. There is no need to drive fast from location to location! (If you get a speeding ticket while hunting for clues you will automatically be disqualified)
The winners of the prize will be drawn at random from whichever teams are able to complete all the riddles and solve all the clues and the prize by the allotted date.
The prize is being awarded by the participating businesses and is not actually hidden somewhere. We have it safely locked away in a bank.
Children under 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult when visiting the different locations.
How to play.
1) You will have to solve a series of clues, puzzles and riddles that will lead to to different area locations.
2) Once you have solved a clue you will need to go to that location to get the password that will let you move on to the next clue.
3) At each location you will ask for a certain person. This will be your "contact".
4) To verify that you are both members of The International Espionage Bureau you will be required to say to them a secret code phrase.
5) If they reply with the correct code phrase then your connection has been established. They will then direct you to the password.
Some things to remember:
You might want to take a piece of paper and a pencil with you to write the password down.
You will need many different skills to solve the clues and you have many resources available to help, including Google.
ALSO: USE YOUR MOUSE. Many clues have things hidden in them that you will only find with your mouse.
Should any member of your team be caught or captured we will disavow any knowledge of your existence!