Local families become teams of 'spies' searching for the missing banana cars. They will visit approximatly 30 different area locations and, play the role of secret agents on a mission.
How the game works:
1) Families visit the website and solve the first clue, which will be a local area business, and go to that location for the password that lets them move on to the next clue.
2) They now form a team and when they click "next clue" they are sent to a random start point in the game.
3) That start point will be a clue a puzzle or a riddle that, when solved, will lead them to another area business.
4) They then must go to that business to get the password that will let them move on to the next clue.
5) There will be 30 clues (approx) leading to 30 local businesses.
6) When they have solved all 30 clues, visited all 30 businesses and found the hidden Mini Banana Car they become part of the drawing to select the final winner.
To add an element of mystery and intrigue players will be required to make contact at the businesses by using code words and code names.
The cost to you as one of the locations is $200 for the year.
Your commitment is: a) Making sure that all members of your staff understand the game and their involvement. b) You promote the game website (BananaCarSpyHunt.com) in any other advertising you do for that year.
If you are interested in learning more call Steve at (810) 444-2792.
Webmaster and owner of the Big Banana Car